In 1988, Ron and Mechelle Yates opened their first retail store, California Coin & Jewelry in Modesto, CA. They bought and sold rare coins, estate jewelry and diamonds from private individuals and estates. Most of the jewelry was resold to jewelry wholesalers and local jewelers. After a few years, the focus of the business and the name was changed to Yates & Co Jewelers.
In 2002, we opened our first e-commerce jewelry website, www.Titanium-Jewelry.com. This website specializes in modern jewelry made of contemporary metals such as titanium, tungsten, cobalt, meteorite, damascus steel - and other cool stuff for guys. Titanium-Jewelry.com is an industry leader and innovator in it's niche. We've served customers in every state and 27 countries around the world. You can come in to our store and physically try on any of the styles that are found on www.Titanium-Jewelry.com.
Being a small family run business we all wear a lot of hats to make sure your jewelry buying experience is nothing short of perfection. Learn more about our team and feel like part of our family!
1. Buying a wedding band is a big deal – we get that. So it has to be right. That’s why we want you to love your purchase. So we give you 90 days to return it if it’s not right for you.
2. Free Appraisals on items over $500 if requested. Valuable jewelry should be insured in most cases. And for jewelry insurance you will need a professional jewelry appraisal. Just ask us and we’ll do the appraisal for you – free of charge.
3. Lifetime warranty. Most of our items come with a lifetime warranty that covers loss of diamonds or gemstones, tungsten ring breaking or cracking, inlays, etc. (Check out our warranty page for more info.)
4. One on one help from a real jeweler. You don’t get this at amazon, or the big internet jewelry stores. At those places you’re lucky if you can actually talk to a real person, especially one located in the United States, who knows jewelry. We love to talk to and help our customers!
5. Have it your way. You're unique, shouldn’t your wedding band also be unique? No need to have the same ring as 1,000s of other folks. Have a design you are interested in making? Let’s create a custom ring just for you. We will sketch, do a CAD design, and then mfg’er the ring to your custom requirements. It’s a fun process.
We would love for you to stop by and meet us. Come by and browse the unique selection of fine jewelry in person.
Read more reasons to shop with us. Check out the videos.